Land in Trinidad and Tobago can be divided into two (2) types of conveyancing:
1. Common Law/Old Law/Deeds
2. Lands held under the Real Property Act
1. Deed – if property is held under the Common Law;
2. Certificate of Title – if the property is held under the Real Property Act
3. Land Tax Receipt – 2009
4. W.A.S.A. Bill (for building)
5. W.A.S.A. Clearance Certificate (for purchase)
6. Survey Plan – where a portion is being transferred
7. Valid Photo ID’s for all parties – Passport, T & T Driver’s Permit, T & T ID Card
8. Board of Inland Revenue (BIR) Numbers for receiving parties
Richard H. Sirjoo & Co.
LP. #7A Ramsaran St. Chaguanas, Trinidad.
Copyright © 2023 Richard H. Sirjoo & Co. All Rights Reserved.
Powered By ModuLUS LIMITED
We deliver innovative solutions and outstanding value to our clients.